The Bugeye...Midget stuff

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Bugeye...Midget stuff
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 09:22:09 -0600
Charley Braum is fixin to drive up and buy the bugeye that has been part of my
life for over 20 yrs...   I've owned it twice and loved on it as much as I
care to I guess....  it was the ex-wife's car and that makes it a bit sticky
emotionally...  so it's best it goes away.... BUT damn I just hate the thought
of letting it go....

So I put it out there last year for sale and Charley mentioned an interest in
it.... wanted to wait a bit to water cool the credit cards from the last
Healey... ( my words not his )  But he sounded honestly interested....
Personally I saw an opportunity to forestall it going away for a while... and
took him up on the wait...  Money not really being an issue to either of us...
it was more about timing...  So.... it's sat there looking forlorn in the back
of the shop and wishing for wear....

Gathering the stuff that goes with the car that I've collected over the
years... I decided that I might just as well get rid of all my box sprite
stuff too.... anybody interested in a Real collection of Box Sprite stuff....
two cars.... ( one actually pretty nice unrestored midget ) and a couple of
motors ( both 1275's )... and a ribcage ...  matter of fact if someone has an
interest one of the 1275's and trans came out as a unit from the car my son
wrecked several years ago.... I had it running in a bugeye Land Speed project
and then ended up with the current Berkeley....

The 100 will always be here...

Keith