Re: GM going down, no LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GM going down, no LBC
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 09:14:18 -0500 reply-type=response
In 1975 I seriously considered buying a new Cosworth Vega, mainly because of
the engine.  I always liked the styling of the car and thought it looked
sort of like a Mini-Camaro.  In the end I couldn't bring myself to pay
$5,000 for the Cosworth version of the Vega when the standard models were
almost $2k less.  I ended up buying a new Fiat instead.  :-)

Rick