Re: GM going down, no LBC

To: chuck <cciaffone@earthlink.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GM going down, no LBC
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:06:29 -0800 (PST)
--- chuck <cciaffone@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Hey! I resemble that remark! We owned two Corvairs,
> one of each
> body style, and they were both great cars and fun to
> drive.

There is a nice looking convertible on a used car lot
in Rockford with $3995 on the windshield.  I have been
tempted to stop, but am way short on floorspace and
really need to thin the herd at the moment.

Ron Soave
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work....I want to achieve it
through not dying."  - Woody Allen

Yahoo! DSL  Something to write home about.
Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com