Re: Bugeye Color/Paint Question

To: Bob Kitterer <bkitterer@mac.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Color/Paint Question
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:03:34 -0800 (PST)
--- Bob Kitterer <bkitterer@mac.com> wrote:
> In 1960 I saw a new straight from the factory white
> Jag saloon and no
> two panels were the same shade of white,  so much
> for color control.

Along these lines, one memorable issue of Road and
Track 25 years or so ago tested a TVR.  On the first
acceleration run, they stripped the spider gears.  TVR
quickly found them a second car.  On the 2nd car the
location of the tach and speedometer were switched
from the 1st car.  Ya gotta wonder what the Concours
rules say about TVR dashboard configuration!

Ron Soave
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work....I want to achieve it
through not dying."  - Woody Allen

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/