Sprites and Midgets and Translation

To: "Colin@SpriteParts" <colin@spriteparts.com.au>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sprites and Midgets and Translation
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 19:37:26 -0800
Hi Colin,

Just recieved my "free shipping" book of "Sprites and Midgets the complete
story" by Anders Clausager.

What a delight ful read this is!!  Lot's of great history, mergers and
personalities discussed in it.  Tons of photos I'd never seen before, not that
I've seen them all anyway.

Guys, do your self a favor and fetch up a copy along with the softcover
"Original Sprite & Midget" by Terry Horler.  Now I can return the hard cover
one I borrowed 5 or 6 years ago!  Wonder if he misses it?

Now for the ones who've read this far, I need a translation of a couple of
food items I read about in a survey published in a UK Mini magazine.   So,
educate me guys and gals.  What is "Bacon Buddy" and what is "Spam Fritters"?
Although I'm not totally sure I want to know just what the latter one is!

Later, Paul A