Re: Bolt and thread question...

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Bolt and thread question...
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:51:35 -0600
Cc: Bud Osbourne <abcoz@hky.com>, David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
On 1/23/06, Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net> wrote:

> 20 seconds and it's up on the bench.

Yes. And I'm on the floor dead. Heart disease, a pinched sciatic
nerve and scoliosis. At age 61 these dictate the use of any mechanical
aid I can find. I wrenched my lower back (sciatica) while installing
a new clutch slave cylinder last summer. I spent 2 months in a
wheel chair unable to walk without screaming pain. I still have
a lot of pain in one knee which keeps me awake at night.

You go ahead and throw those engines around, Frank. You'll be
where I am in a few years. I used to do it with motorcycles a lot.
That's why I'm so screwed up today.

Besides, my kids live 1200 miles away....

Cheers!!
Jim - disemboweled Midget in Dodge City
 --
1964 R60/2