Re: Looking for parts

To: Bob Kitterer <bkitterer@mac.com> information
Subject: Re: Looking for parts
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 09:36:02 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bob, that is just toooooo easy. They stole the "nut from the end of
the steering column" You just gotta be kidding. When was the last
time anyone successfully stole that particular nut/nutcase??

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I finally figured out what email is for. It's for communicating with
people you's rather not talk to." G. Carlin

believed to be clean.