Re: Yet another few seat questions (sorry!!)(verbose post)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Yet another few seat questions (sorry!!)(verbose post)
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 15:07:58 -0500
The seat bottom definitely slides under the tabs on the back of the seat
base. If your tabs are bent down the seat bottom won't fit under them.

PS I suspect is not commonly known that there were also black plastic
strips that slid over the front and part of the sides of the the seat
base to protect the seat covering from rubbing against the metal base. I
used to find them on parts cars.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/