Re: Swap Meet -- Oshkosh, WI

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Swap Meet -- Oshkosh, WI
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 20:18:39 -0600 reply-type=original {sentby:smtp 24.15.214.89 authed with dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com} with any abuse report
> The Fox Cities British Car Club will hold it's second annual swap meet on
> Saturday Feb. 18th from 9AM to 3PM.

Sounds good, Larry, I think I will try to make it up there.

BTW, my club is also having a swap meet in February. This will be our tenth
year for it. Good selection of new and used parts, bargains and rip-offs
abound! Little British Car  Company, King Dick tools, and many others,
hopefully including Burt Levy and his newest book. More info at
http://www.chicagolandmgclub.com/swapmeet/
Anybody needing a place to roll out a sleeping bag the night before is
welcome.
David Lieb
Chicagoland MG Club