Re: Re: Way, way, way off topic - goin' even further

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Way, way, way off topic - goin' even further
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:59:51 -0500
Obviously, there is someone out there who stands to benefit from a course on
"how to make friends and influence people".

So, I must be denser than normal today, does this mean that your state doesn't
allow concealed carry?  That puts you in the minority, right?

Canada does allow concealed carry with some limitations.  It has to be in a
locked case, in a locked trunk of your car ( if driving ), and being
transported between your place of staorage and a shooting range named on your
transport ( carry? ) permit. :)