RE: Re: Way, way, way off topic - goin' even further

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Re: Way, way, way off topic - goin' even further
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:46:38 -0500
Well, you would have to be a Canadian citizen, for a start.

But, if you don't have a trunk, you're exempt from that part, as I understand
it.  People carry their equipment in the bus to the range in a locked case.
Then there's pickup trucks and station wagons.  I drive a wagon.

BTW, in Canada, if you issue a threat, as Peter's example, you will have your
firearms privilege removed.