Re: 2 Sprites(?) on Ebay

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2 Sprites(?) on Ebay
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 19:23:25 -0500
Not to beat a dead horse here, but I stayed out of this because I don't know
him personally.  I did, though, have a pretty long conversation with him at
Road America a couple years ago about buying a Birkin.  (I'm a long-time
Lotus Seven fan.)

He seemed real straight forward in his dealings.  Wasn't promoting BS like a
lot of guys in his position do.  He was honest about the negatives as well
as the positives.  That kind of makes it unlikely to me that he is pulling
something -- plus, come on, it is so blatantly screwed up that he couldn't
possibly intentionally be trying to screw anybody.  My money says he just
goofed up, big time.

LD