Re: Repro Radiator Bolts

To: dmeadow@juno.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Repro Radiator Bolts
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:30:06 EDT
In a message dated 4/10/2006 6:16:41 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
dmeadow@juno.com writes:

Frankly,  I think Moss has reasonable prices on much of their stuff and
I'm grateful  that they make it so easy to get it.  Sure, there are some
things that  are overpriced (like most of the generic accessories
available in most auto  parts stores, Optima batteries and Facet fuel
pumps, for example).   Overall, I've been a customer for almost 20 years
and have been pleased  with the products and the services.
NFFI.

--David  Littlefield

You know, on two other lists I am on, Moss representatives are on the  list,
as they own and enjoy those particular types of cars (TRs and MGBs).
Whenever a complaint of comment comes up on those lists, they are addressed by
the
folks from Moss, usually with a clarification, solution, or a promise to fix
the problem.

It's too bad we don't have a rep on the Spridget list.  Kelvin Dodd on  the
MGB list is a real gearhead and an MG enthusiast.  He contributes to  the list
and personally on a variety of problems.  Maybe we should give  someone at
Moss a Giftsprite to get some attention?

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."