Re: Repro Radiator Bolts

To: Ed <justbrits@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Repro Radiator Bolts
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 12:27:17 -0500
On 4/11/06, Ed <justbrits@comcast.net> wrote:

> Why would you expect to find him On Yaho Midgetsprite when YOU included RBH's
> post which SAYS:

I didn't EXPECT to find him there.  I ASKED if perhaps I had seen his
name on that list.
Quote: "didn't I see his name on the Yahoo Midgetsprite list??"  I saw
the MGB referrence from Robert but that doesn't mean that Mr. Dodd
couldn't have a spridget hanging around or possibly be on a spridget
list somewhere does it?

Wipe the big Healey grease off your glasses, Ed.   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim - nearly finished Midget in Dodge City
--
1964 R60/2 BMW
1968 MG Midget