WAS: Repro Radiator Bolts NOW: Moss Sprite

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: WAS: Repro Radiator Bolts NOW: Moss Sprite
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 13:33:41 -0400
HE WROTE:

Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:30:06 EDT

From: RBHouston@aol.com

Subject: Re: Repro Radiator Bolts

It's too bad we don't have a rep on the Spridget list.  Kelvin Dodd on
the

MGB list is a real gearhead and an MG enthusiast.  He contributes to
the list

and personally on a variety of problems.  Maybe we should give  someone
at

Moss a Giftsprite to get some attention?

Robert B.  Houston

Texan in NM

73 Midget and others

Robert Goldman owns a Spridget-the gray one with the shadow flames that
is occasionally in the Moss Motoring Magazine articles.

Maybe it's just a tryst, or he considers it a throw away car and not
worth the time to read emails.

JohnD