Re: Long - The BusterCluster please read

To: Ed <justbrits@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Long - The BusterCluster please read
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 21:08:58 -0400
Ed wrote:

> Don't you KNOW by now that the chinks would make QUALITY stuff BEFORE that
> would happen??????

Chinks and quality are 2 words that are NEVER in the same sentence.
Hell, you won't find those 2 words in the same book!
I noticed he bought that hoist at "pepboys" But they got rid of Manny,
Moe, and Jack. Now it's Ching, Chang, and Wang.
I even asked my local chinkboys when they were going to put up the new
faces on the roof top? The girl was on the floor laughing.
But they took Manny, Moe, and Jack down, Hu's going up next?
It surely ain't Vedi, Verdi, Vicki!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ