Re: bustercluster question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bustercluster question
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 14:50:15 -0700 (PDT)
- Closest airport is SNA, less than 10 miles away;
- Buster (still) lives in Anaheim, about a mile from
on S. Falcon Street
- As for hotels....Buster is keen to host as many as
possible, but I will probably be staying in Anaheim
Hills/Yorba Linda, about 9 miles from his house; With
Disney nearby, there are hotels closer and probably
cheaper, but the Res Inn folks are like family to me,
and it is a very comfortable place.   I get a special
rate of $89, this is cheaper than AAA or anything (I
negotiated it personally with the owner, it's cheaper
than our usual corporate rate, as my project spent
over $200,000 in the last 7 months there, not to
mention $30,000 with Dan Gillitzer's employer!).  I'm
sure I can get that rate or near it for the Cluster,
and a room can easily sleep 4 without anyone touching!