Re: bustercluster question

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: bustercluster question
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 08:52:23 -0700
Ron Soave...

>July 28th- 30th looks like most can make it...I can guarantee with 100%
>certainty there is no way the date will work for everyone.

But, we have an open-door policy, and friends are welcome ANY time of
the year!

>Right now we don't know for sure when Buster's car will be back from paint.

He hopes to have it done before I leave for England on May 15, but in
any event will be back by the time I return on June 6.

>There will be needs for pre-Clusters to do some ground work and determine what
>is needed when the big push weekend happens - maybe those closer can plan on
>getting together for one of those.

And for anyone who comes, plan to stay with us.  We have he room, we
have the stocked larder, we have the pool, and we have the spa!

Buster