Re: Got my Spridget almost finished!!!

To: "Robert A. Valentine" <robert@valentinephoto.net>
Subject: Re: Got my Spridget almost finished!!!
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 08:41:14 -0400
Looks better finished than it sounded. Even Theresa said "nice car"
and then went back to what she was doing before I interrupted her ;-)

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.