RE: Hi, I'm new

To: "'charlie shelden'" <shelden3@pldi.net>,
Subject: RE: Hi, I'm new
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 06:33:48 -0400
The poster was, as I recall, a duplicate of an album cover.  The title
of the album was Phi Zappa Crappa.  A buddy of mine still has his copy
(of the album) from the 60s.  Although I was "of the age", I never got
into the "hippie movement".  Had too much love and respect for my
family, and my country, I guess.  Still do.
Bud Osbourne