Re: 1500 Gearbox whine

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1500 Gearbox whine
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 16:42:07 -0700
Guys,

Thaks for the offers of replacement 'boxes!  I think the unwritten
subtext is the current one is almost toasted and needs to be replaced
real soon.

In this case, I actually do have a spare, but I don't know what
condition it's in. I got this one at Kevin's a couple of years ago from
that old brown 1500 that Frank eventually cut to pieces. Any way to
check it besides putting it in and driving?

I think there is another OSHIT in the future. :)

-=Chris