Re: 1500 Gearbox whine

To: <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>, <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: 1500 Gearbox whine
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 16:47:36 -0700
Yes, and I'm not sure. It should be mostly full, as it doesn't leak
(much), and I didn't see copious amounts coming out when the greasy side
was up last fall. But I ought to check.

However, I don't think popping out of 3rd is related to oil level... :)

It occurs to me that this would be a perfect time for a 5-speed, but I
just don't have the dough. I just sent Uncle Sam a nice big check
today...

-=Chris