Car Shipping Info

To: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>,
Subject: Car Shipping Info
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 19:42:17 -0500
Linda,

Just for future reference; I had my Bugeye shipped from Rockford, Ill to
Nashville last week by Passport/FedEx.  I called the order in on Wednesday
afternoon, they picked up  the car on Saturday morning and delivered it to
my house Tuesday at 7:30 AM.  It was the most painless shipment that I have
ever done.  I was contacted each step of the way by a friendly young lady,
and the driver called me to make sure I would be home at delivery time.
They even made a little concession to help me out.  When the car arrived
there were two 30's RR's on the bottom level and my car was all alone on the
top rack.  The truck was enclosed and had a slick lift on the back to keep
the cars level all of the time.  I got a quote on line and it was exactly
the same as I was quoted on the phone.  I was told that it could take up to
two weeks to get it here because my route from the North to the South was
not as common as West to East.  Total cost was just charged to my AmExp card
over the phone.  BTW, when I told the young lady on the phone it was an A H
Sprite she said " I think those are so cute, is it a Bugeye?".

Mark
Nashville