Re: Bugeye Group..... BusterCluster

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... BusterCluster
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:55:46 -0700
OK, so now that I've got a special rebuild task!!

There are a few pieces that commonly go south on these boxes.  Invariably the
same on all!!  So let me try a teardown on the one Pete Shull offered and see
if it's a suitable candidate.  Don't really want a half dozen trannies
floating in courtesy of the UPS guy!  Problen is, they really fluff up when
they're disassembled and I don't have that much space for them.

I'll put out a cry for trannies as the need arises.  Please don't swamp me
with them just now!!

Buster, do you want this as an original ribcase, complete with oil leaks or do
you prefer non leaker, non original type??

Paul A