Re: Bugeye Group..... BusterCluster

To: <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... BusterCluster
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 20:09:20 -0700
Here, Larry.  An offer of parts from Pete Shull, as follows!!!

BTW Pete, which garage door?

>>Re: I'll do it.  If 1st gear ring is shot, good bye rebuild!!

>Dunno if this will be of any help, but ... remember ... a long time ago I
dropped off a ribcase that came out of one of my former cars. It should be
on the top shelf in the shed (maybe) and it should be bolted down to a
wooden frame (maybe).

>In any case, it seemed to shift in and out of reverse and not pop out of
gear when I drove that car. Bear in mind, the car had NO brakes, so I didn't
drive it very far or very fast. Dunno if the parts would be interchangeable
with the tranny that is going in Buster's BE, but you can take  anything
you'd like off that tranny if you want to and take it down to the Buster
Cluster. If anything is useable, it'd be my donation to the cause.

>Now ... AND PLEASE PAY ATTENTION ... please don't take anything off or out
of that ribcase that is setting up toward the front of your garage, by the
garage door. The one I want you and your machinist to work on? That is my
good tranny!! LOL