BE throttle cable adjustment

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: BE throttle cable adjustment
From: "Phil Nase" <nase@ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 18:13:54 -0400
I drove the BE today and I don't think I'm getting WOT.  Anyone have a good
alternative to using the cursed little clamping screw.  I think mine is
unoriginal but damn.  I'm in there with ignition wrenches.  Nothing else
will fit to grab that sucker.

I running 1 1/2 SUs.

I had a bad flat spot at 60 - 70 mph and it wouldn't pull past that.  I went
one flat richer and that helped but I still think I'm not getting full
throttle.

While I'm on the throttle issue.  I have replacement floor pans with the
depression under the thottle pedal.  I dropped a pedal down from above
rather than floor mounting it but I'm not happy with it.  What are others
using on the floor.

Phil Nase
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa