Re: ?????

To: "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: ?????
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 07:42:34 -0500
Bill,

I've never had a Spridget engine run on so take this with a shovel
full of salt, but if your engine is relatively clean (no hot carbon
build up on the piston tops or cylinder head), then you have a timing
problem. Changing plugs won't make any difference. Running on is a
result of timing being too far advanced.

Put the PCV valve back in and see what happens. Your vacum advance may
NEED the PCV valve in place for the manifold to deliver the correct
vacum!!

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City
--