Back on the list

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Back on the list
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 18:24:16 EDT
Hi Chums,

I'm back on the list for as long as I can cope with the list traffic.

For newer listers who don't know me I have a modified 69 Sprite and NO cats
and I'm in England.

I should be doing something else right now but need some Spridgetly talk.

Digressing, if anyone hasn't seen the film RONIN it has some great car
chases.

Back on topic, if anyone wants a very average quality spin on oil filter head
(A-series) you can buy them brand new in the UK for #12 (+ shipping) they are
ok but the casting is not particularly tidy (and a little porous on the one I
bought) but given the Moss price is #60 what can you expect.

I'm still doing the race tech and this is my last free Saturday before I have
a run of 6 race dates.  First race of the season 2 of my cars won, second
race of the season one lost a wheel and another sloshed fuel........  Next
race
date is an International meeting.

Signing off

Daniel1312