Re: [ASSn] Different wheel question....

To: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: [ASSn] Different wheel question....
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 03:17:30 -0500
Hmmmm...   Well, there was that time in the Yukon when it got so
cold that the air in the tires liquified. We drilled a hole in the sidewalls
and installed a mini-tap so we could let some of the liquid out when
necessary. One fella drank a big glass of it. Of course his body
heat turned it back into a gasious state and the poor devil exploded.
We used to bring a bucket of it into the warm, two story igloo we
lived in and take bets on how long it would take to disappear. Trouble
is, our watches had all frozen too so we had to count seconds......

Cheers!!
Hap Shaughnessy - 68 Midget in Dodge City