Re: Anybody own a new generation Mini??

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anybody own a new generation Mini??
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 11:32:51 -0400
No turbo. They are supercharged. Supercharger is not an option; it is
part of the equipment that is standard on the S, along with different
gearing, wheels, etc.

Don't know about the current pricing but in '03 the difference between
the Cooper and the S was roughly $1,500. All S's are turbocharged. All
regular Coopers are normally aspirated.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/

"I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time". So I
ordered French Toast during the Renaissance." Steven Wright