Bustercluster brew check

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bustercluster brew check
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 07:58:58 -0700
Before our ritual Wednesday night bike ride, I checked in on the "Inaugural
Bustercluster Porter".
Its locked down in the fermenter and doing great.  I hope his paint job is
progressing as well.  If something goes wrong and the car can't be
re-assembled,  at least the crew can get all liquored up, sneak into
Disneyland and wrench the governors off a couple of Autopia cars.  Drunken
midget-car joyriding through Tomorrowland!

Let's just hope the shell is painted for everyone's sake.

Glen