Re: 74 Midget Weekend Work?

To: "Duncan Sinclair" <duncan@pondhop.com>
Subject: Re: 74 Midget Weekend Work?
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 19:41:33 -0400
Duncan, a 74 is a 1275, not a 1500. But the procedure is the same.
Open bleeder, push, close bleeder, release, repeat till your leg
falls off.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.