Re: Universal Fuel Pump...

To: "Matthew Boatman" <matt4328@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Universal Fuel Pump...
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 22:54:13 -0700
Hi Mathew,

Likely the package has instructions for mounting and wiring for either type
ground.  Ask the clerk to let you read the instructions before purchase to
check it out.  Take care to get one of the correct pressure.  They typically
come in a high or low pressure variety.

Where you be in Oregon?  Portland has had some pretty nice weather for
Springtime!  My trees and plants are loving it!!

Later, Paul A