RE: Universal Fuel Pump...

To: <TeachJP@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Universal Fuel Pump...
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 13:20:09 -0400
John,
Well, I guess that if you are out there looking for something to be
offended about, sooner or later you will find something that can be made
to fit your need.
The "chink-built" part of my post was directed at poor quality products,
and against those who produce them.  Are you suggesting that ALL Chinese
do shabby work?  That's certainly a news flash, to me, and definitely
has not been my personal experience.  The "chink-built" part of my post
has NOTHING TO DO WITH your daughter-in-law, or with Chinese people in
general.  It has EVERYTHING TO DO with the shabby manufactured goods
pouring out of mainland China, flooding our big-box stores, and putting
a lot of honest, hard working Americans (and others) out of work.  I'm
damned sick and tired of it, and I know a lot others who are too.
However, the whole thing (decline & virtual collapse of our
manufacturing sector) has been brewing for decades, is very complex in
nature, and has no simple answers.
So, am I "pissed" at the Chinese?  No, not really.  They're just trying
to earn a living, any way they can.  I can't hold that against ANYBODY.
I'm pissed at those who willing subsidize inferior quality manufactured
goods, thinking they're actually getting something for (next to)
nothing.
So, my suggestion, to those of you who would find a way to twist my post
around to fit your need to find something offensive to a third
party/parties, who have NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, is: quit wasting your
time, my time, and space on the List to complain about something having
nothing to do with Spridgets.
There!  I feel so much better, now.  Happy, happy, joy, joy!
Bud Osbourne