Day 2 video of BA2BE Rally is on SOHIT site.

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Day 2 video of BA2BE Rally is on SOHIT site.
From: "Robert A. Valentine" <robert@valentinephoto.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 00:20:38 -0400
OK, day 2 is finally up.  Long drive.... long lunch/planning
session.  My new favorite fast food place is Sonic!!!

This was the day of "I Spy".  Read the read the "Day 2" part of the
write-up on the main rally page to get an idea of what we were up to.

http://www.valentinephoto.net/oshit/page2/page16/page16.php

Remember, the car fit the $250 and under purchase price for entry to
the rally....  However, we had a couple of thousand $$$ in computers,
GPS, video hardware, cameras, and software on board this
convertible.. with no top.  This fact, alone, makes the end of this
video all the more... um, interesting.

http://www.valentinephoto.net/oshit/page2/page16/page26/page26.html

Remember, the video is also able to be downloaded from the download
section of the OSHIT site.

http://www.valentinephoto.net/oshit/page27/page27.html

Enjoy!

-