Re: Day 2 video of BA2BE Rally is on SOHIT site.

To: "Robert A. Valentine" <robert@valentinephoto.net>
Subject: Re: Day 2 video of BA2BE Rally is on SOHIT site.
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 06:50:04 -0400
Can ya go back and freeze the frames where the old dude on the
scooter turned in front of us?? His face was priceless when he
realized he was gonna die.

Larry

PS he didn't, but I bet he needed new shorts

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams