Support your local spridget guy

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Support your local spridget guy
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 19:45:52 -0700 (PDT)
Listerati,
I thought some of you might want to be aware that X,
Billy Zoom's band, is embarking on a US tour this
summer, and chances are they will be near you.  In my
opinion, X was one of the most exciting bands of the
late 1970s and 1980s.  In an incredible stroke of good
timing for a change, I will be seeing them for the 1st
time next month, as well as in Chicago and possibly
Milwaukee after that.  The schedule is here:

http://www.billyzoom.com/shows.html

Amazon.com reviews of my personal favorite X record,
"Under the Big Black Sun" are here:

http://tinyurl.com/hek4q

If you have a fast connection, there's a great video
at:

http://www.xtheband.com/video.html

download the Late Night w/ David Letterman clip to get
a feel for what you'll get (not to mention Billy's
wit), especially the 2nd song "Breathless".

Billy has twins coming, not to mention a mk2 Sprite to
restore.

Enjoy,
Ron