Re: Support your local spridget guy

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Support your local spridget guy
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:19:54 -0400
Wait a minute!  Milwaukee to Chicago to Cleveland...without a stop in
Detroit for a real carjacking???

Billy: while you're up here in corn country anyway, howzabout you do a
show at the Dream Farm in Wisconsin for the Spridget listers within a
day's drive.  We'll kick in the $35 apiece-Dan Akroyd won't need a
cut-you guys keep the cash.  Maybe WST will even get the Thicktones to
open for you!

Hey, if Maynard Ferguson can do it...

--JohnD