RE: WAS: Distributor NOW: racing

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <John.Deikis@va.gov>,
Subject: RE: WAS: Distributor NOW: racing
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:02:00 -0500
They let them run now.

It appears they'll be bumped to Group 8.

Now, if a whole bunch of cars are reclassified in 8, and it gets
oversubscribed, the legal Group 8 cars take precedent over the bumped card
from Group 2. At that point, the bumped Group 2 go to "Exhibition" class (no
passing in the turns, etc. Won't that be fun? Except that, Exhibition class
rarely even exists at our events any more.. so, essentially, you are SOL.