Pinky is off life support and fully charging on her

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Pinky is off life support and fully charging on her
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 19:18:17 -0400
Pinky is off life support and fully charging on her own. Thanks to all of
you especially Frank, Biff & Mark. I guess it was the very low water level
in the new battery from the cross country trip on the trailer and the
truckers running the battery dry when the carbs were so gummed up. Check out
the nice job Frank did on the carbs. I also didn't realize the engine needed
to be reved up when you take a reading on the battery and she was reading
over 14 volts. I'll still eventually need a genny with a tach drive but for
now she is running GREAT!.

You guys are the best! I was able to switch over the antique auto insurance
I still had on my Spitfire that I sold with minimal paperwork. Off to
register her tomorrow afternoon and take her for a legal spin.
Linda

BTW I contacted one of the original owners of Pinky who now lives in Greece
he & his daughter raced for VARA in southern California
http://www.vararacing.com/. He will be selling his race car when he returns
to CA in mid July he said the car is the fastest and most beautiful on the
west coast. I haven't seen the pictures or the details but I'll pass them
along when he sends them. He said he also has parts I'll get a list.**

62 California Sprite "Pinky"
http://www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner/