Re: flooding in Pa

To: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: flooding in Pa
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:36:02 -0400
chris?
are you & cathy ok?

chuck

----- Original Message -----
From: Chris King
To: cfchrist@earthlink.net;spridgets@autox.team.net
Sent: 6/28/2006 6:39:15 AM

6:30, and the latest stron rain cell just passed. The runoff coming down the
hill has flooded my back yard and septic field and I've got 6" of water in my
basement.

My prayers are with the Valentines as well. So far I've not heard anything
about the dam in the news, so I'll assume it's still standing.

-=Chris

NW NJ