Re: Evacuated

To: "Robert A. Valentine" <robert@valentinephoto.net>
Subject: Re: Evacuated
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:31:33 -0400
Stay dry and whole folks. Good Luck!! We do NOT want Tamaqua in
Philly. There is enough junk in the river right now as it is. But if
you are headed this way, stop by for a towel.

Drove though 2 18" deep puddles this AM to get to the train. Nice to
have a truck sometimes.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.