RE: Before I go back into "lurk mode":

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Before I go back into "lurk mode":
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 22:48:30 -0400
Frank,
Amen to that!  But, there are those who are a bit timid about driving
them.  I have a very good friend, who has that problem.  He's got a
beautiful 3000 Mk.I, as well as a beautifully restored Bug Eye.  Most of
the time, they sit in his garage, while he drives a silly Miata.  You
see, even though he's never been left stranded (or even delayed) by the
two Brits, he's paranoid about the possibility of a break down.  Of
course, as many of us know, the more they SIT, the more likely they are
to have problems!
He's also gotten to be a bit of a whuss about "creature comfort".  Sigh.
My feeling about that aspect is: If you're that concerned about comfort,
just stay in your living room!
Bud Osbourne