RE: MGB question

To: "'Joe Lansing'" <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: MGB question
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:06:37 -0400
In the US market, no, I'm quite certain it didn't.  In the "home market"
versions, maybe, but I doubt it.  Personally, with the MGB roadster in
good supply, I think it's a dumb idea (no offense meant, Joe, but I AM a
curmudgeon, after all) and a good way to ruin a perfectly good GT.  And,
you're right about the wind noise, at 70MPH.  I can't think of any
serious GT car, of the era, that was offered with a "cloth moon roof".
The only ones I've ever seen were aftermarket conversions, with the
possible exception of those on the TVRs.
Bud Osbourne