Re: MGB question

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB question
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:53:47 -0500
> Now THAT could get into quite a debate.  However, what's the point?
> It's all a matter of personal opinion, anyway.  I suggest we agree to
> disagree, on this one and avoid starting another marathon "thread".

Ya wimp <VBG>! What on this list is NOT a matter of personal opinion?
Chinese tools? Cats? Zappa? Guns? What will happen to
this list if we "agree to disagree"? Sounds like a communist plot...
oops, I am sorry, it isn't communists any more, it is terrorists now,
right? Big Al must be behind it.
David Lieb
Former MGB Owner
Now participating in 12-Spridget reform program