Re: Tie Rod end

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tie Rod end
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 16:45:15 -0400
Nevermind, I found Frank's BFH and gave it a bloody good whacking. It
gave up. I won.

Now off to the inspection station.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"Anyone who slaps a 'this page is best viewed with Browser X' label on
a Web page appears to be yearning for the bad old days, before the
Web, when you had very little chance of reading a document written on
another computer, another word processor, or another network."
-Tim Berners-Lee in Technology Review, July 1996

believed to be clean.