Shop Safty revisited

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shop Safty revisited
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 22:37:20 -0400
Another project for me and another ripped up finger, what else is new?
But I have to say, be careful with the sparks on a 4" angle grinder.
I was paying close attention to what I was cutting and not watching
exactly where the sparks were flying.
And then I felt warm, then hot.
And I ain't lying but my damn pants were on FIRE!
So when I came in for dinner, my daughter says my pants "look hot" I
told her they were hot, that's how I got this neat hole in em real close
to the family jewels. Scorched my skivies too ;)
As for the messed up finger...4" angle grinder with a metal cutoff disc
eats skin real fast.
Be careful out there.
--
Frank Clarici