Re: FROG AYE gets a bit too frisky

To: "MICHAEL CARPENTER" <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>
Subject: Re: FROG AYE gets a bit too frisky
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:34:50 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "MICHAEL CARPENTER" <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>
To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>; "'Brad Fornal'"
<tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 6:14 PM

I am always amazed that people will park a $30,000 mini-van or something in
a parking lot but not park a $7,000 or so Bugeye.  Definitely thinking with
the heart and not the brain!

Mike C

> I am often asked when I drive my little car. My response is "any
> chance I get!" I just leave myself or my wife in the car if we are in
> a crap hole like Sams or Wally World, or ilk of that sort........

==================================

That reminds me that, in last month's issue of Worth magazine, they said
that the truly wealthy are no longer buying at the most expensive stores to
show off, but are often now shopping where they can get the best deal to
brag to their friends about.  In point of fact, the store that now sells the
greatest amount of Cristal champagne is Costco.

Larry Daniels

79 MGB LE
72 Midget
60 Bugeye
67 Austin A60 Pickup

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."