RE: FROG AYE gets a bit too frisky

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>,
Subject: RE: FROG AYE gets a bit too frisky
From: "Hal Faulkner" <hal@katemuir.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 23:46:39 -0700
David asked:
"So NO ONE commented on a guy who goes to Sam's Club in a Bugeye???
Seems a little strange to me ;-)"

David,

FROG AYE is a daily driver.  I drive him whenever he is running and it is
not likely to pour down with rain.  The first condition is met now more
often than not (now) and here in CA the second condition is met most of the
time.  Take him to work and leave him in the parking lot all day by himself.
I feel it is far less likely that something will happen to him than to the
Accord or Camry next to him.
While it isn't difficult to drive (or steal) a bugeye, many of today's youth
would not understand a pull starter and manual choke, not to mention that
extra pedal to the left of the brake and no indicator to tell them what gear
the car is in!  The real car thieves have more attractive easier to dispose
of cars readily at hand.

Hal