RE: SOS '06 The winter of Our Discontent

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: SOS '06 The winter of Our Discontent
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 10:33:38 -0500
Yeah, but reverse engineering Willy's welds/repairs  would add a month to
the project... ;)

Also, on the fabrication front, I'm in negotiation with a family friends of
ours to purchase her elate husband's fabrication shop.

The list of stuff includes large shears, brakes, rollers, and English
wheels. Also, a tig and a mig welder, small set of torches, numerous hand
tools, sheet metal, etc. It's all the stuff that will finish off the Thicko
shop nicely.

It's possible we'll have that stuff in time for SOS, with greatly expands
our abilities.